An easy and fun introduction to HTML5 code and the
foundations of web design. Beginners HTML is designed with classroom teaching mind;
the video lessons, quizzes, automated grading and tracking, makes HTML easy for
students to learn, and easy for teachers to teach.
- Covers HTML5
- Prereqs: Basic computer skills
- Estimated Class Time: 10-12 hours (depending on grade level and
- Number of Lessons: 57
- Quiz Questions: 236 multiple choice, true/false and 73 code
- Workshops / side projects: 10
- Included documents: Chapter objectives, teacher's cheat sheet,
glossary of terms, project guidelines.
Includes a new chapter: Going Live on the Web.